Thursday, June 16, 2016

Day 16

Oh my goodness it is only 10!

Meditation: Scripture study and prayer this morning

Exercise: Hike It Baby Fitness "Hike". Apparently I missed leg day yesterday so they decided to do major core and arms today...tomorrow might be rough

Gratitudes:
1. Successful early bedtime for my children! Which is lead to done dishes, respectable downstairs, finally going through all the junk on my desk, paying bills and I am still going to get to bed earlier than usual!
2. I randomly left the door to the mudroom open after starting laundry and was thus able to hear the water spraying out all over so I could turn off the washer before it flooded excessively...
3. Turning around to check on my happily playing children and noticing that they were eating Ibuprofen before the finished the outer coatings. Poison control avoided (cool nodding to my self-yeah)

Emily shared a video on Facebook called #goaskdad. I should probably do this more. I had a specific car question I had been meaning to call my dad about for a few days and I mentioned it once but still didn't get to it. Last night he texted me asking what was up so I called him and we chatted. It turned out to be really good timing so that I could make some changes to not completely destroy my van but also so that Doug and I could talk about some other things in turns of getting it fixed and paying for it and the timeline for that. Now having a broken pile of car again could totally be a negative. What is positive is that we could buy the van in the first place. We paid cash and it is ours. It may have issues but at least there is not the additional stress of paying for the ashes if it does blow up. I am glad that my dad taught me enough about cars that I can make informed decisions about getting it fixed and didn't just listen to the bologna from the first place we took it back in January. I am so happy that Doug and I have spent the least several years working at following a budget, paying off our debts and so now even though our budget is tight we have options and can decide to invest in our car. I am completely positive that we will find a way to get the van fixed and that it will work out and that we can handle it all and the fact that we are going to need to doesn't cause me anxiety. That is a big deal.

Also Eden likes to "shake her booty". This isn't her best dancing since she was busy with her bottle but I think she is adorable and I love her to bits. Also you should hear her say "booty" :D

Baby Booty

No comments:

Post a Comment