Sunday, October 26, 2014

4!

Eden is up to 4 steps!

Other than that: Doug worked this week And he put up two more shelves AND he stayed up to take care of Eden so I could sleep the last two nights. He is pretty awesome.

We had the sisters over for dinner on Friday which was fun as always even though dinner wasn't exactly ready on time...oops...and...yep, I think that completes the week.

I guess it may also interest you to know that Eden has a decent bump/scrape on the back of her head from a tumble down the stairs and a bit of a black eye from a flying cell phone.

And Doug thinks that we have removed all the mice from our house.

Here are some cute pictures to make up for my lack of anything interesting to say...we did buy pumpkins and I am working on Eden's totally adorable Halloween costume so hopefully next week will be more interesting.





















No comments:

Post a Comment